Selasa, 02 Februari 2010

SOMETHING ABOUT US. . .

Diposting oleh Rahayu Herawati di 21.37
It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us
I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us
I've got to do

Some kind of secret
I'll share with you
I need you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life...


Yah, lagi lagi lagu yang bikin aku kaya gini lagi. Tobat deh sumpah! Banyak banget lagu yang mendadak jadi GUE BANGET. Dari mulai lagu dungdat -dangdut .red- sampe lagu melayu dah. Gila sumpah! Pengen banget rasanya aku hilang ingatan. Kalo bisa aku pengen balik ke masa dimana aku ga kenal jatuh cinta dan patah hati. Mau itu masa bayi kek, TK kek, pokoknya aku ga mau kenal sama dua kata itu. Tapi ngga bisa. Sangat ga bisa.

Mungkin bener, the worst battle is between what you know and what you feel. Yang aku tau, aku udah ga sayang dia lagi. Aku ga mikirin dia lagi. Aku ga suka dia lagi. Tapi yang aku rasa, 180 derajat dari itu semua. SO GREAT, RIGHT ?!

Yeah, good-bye's make me think. They make me realize what I've had, what I've lost, and what I've taken granted. I feel it now. Hey, did you know? You are the hopeful in my hopeless heart. You make me happy and I'm glad. Everytime you speak of love, I like to think it's about me. But, the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you.


Now, the hardest part was letting go not taking part, you really broke my heart. I have to know that the way to love something is to imagine you have lose it.

But, you have to know that I love you without any reason, and that reason is enough. . . Maybe one day, you and me will have one shot. Someday. I wish. . .

0 komentar on "SOMETHING ABOUT US. . ."

SOMETHING ABOUT US. . .

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us
I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us
I've got to do

Some kind of secret
I'll share with you
I need you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life...


Yah, lagi lagi lagu yang bikin aku kaya gini lagi. Tobat deh sumpah! Banyak banget lagu yang mendadak jadi GUE BANGET. Dari mulai lagu dungdat -dangdut .red- sampe lagu melayu dah. Gila sumpah! Pengen banget rasanya aku hilang ingatan. Kalo bisa aku pengen balik ke masa dimana aku ga kenal jatuh cinta dan patah hati. Mau itu masa bayi kek, TK kek, pokoknya aku ga mau kenal sama dua kata itu. Tapi ngga bisa. Sangat ga bisa.

Mungkin bener, the worst battle is between what you know and what you feel. Yang aku tau, aku udah ga sayang dia lagi. Aku ga mikirin dia lagi. Aku ga suka dia lagi. Tapi yang aku rasa, 180 derajat dari itu semua. SO GREAT, RIGHT ?!

Yeah, good-bye's make me think. They make me realize what I've had, what I've lost, and what I've taken granted. I feel it now. Hey, did you know? You are the hopeful in my hopeless heart. You make me happy and I'm glad. Everytime you speak of love, I like to think it's about me. But, the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you.


Now, the hardest part was letting go not taking part, you really broke my heart. I have to know that the way to love something is to imagine you have lose it.

But, you have to know that I love you without any reason, and that reason is enough. . . Maybe one day, you and me will have one shot. Someday. I wish. . .

0 komentar:

 

rahayu's diary :) Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez